(Warsaw, 5 June 2012) Directors of the best MBA programs and a number of outstanding public figures gathered on the trading floor of the Warsaw Stock Exchange for the announcement of the results of the Perspektywy MBA Ranking 2012. Ranking has been prepared by Perspektywy Education Foundation.
The Warsaw-Illinois Executive MBA at the University of Warsaw International Management Center won the first place. The second place went to the Canadian MBA (CEMBA) run by the Warsaw School of Economics. The Executive MBA offered by Kozminski Academy took the third place.
Perspektywy MBA Ranking was prepared with data collected from four sources: survey conducted specifically for this purpose among employers, survey of MBA alumni, questionnaires filled by the MBA programs organizers, and data from a variety of public sources such as rankings, ratings and information available from accrediting agencies.
To assure quality and transparency, the ranking process has been supervised by the Board chaired by the Prof. Maria Romanowska and composed of former rectors and outstanding CEO’s of Polish companies.
Most of the 28 MBA programs examined are run by Polish universities in collaboration with foreign partner institutions. In the ranking 25 criteria were used divided into seven groups: employers’ preference – with weight of 15%, alumni opinions – 15%, program quality - 15%, quality of the teaching staff – 15%, the substance and merits of the program – 20%, support of the teaching process – 5%, and the prestige of the program – 15%.
Here are the best ten MBA programs in the Perspektywy MBA Ranking 2012:
1. Warsaw-Illinois, Executive MBA (WIEMBA) – University of Warsaw (100)
2. Canadian Executive MBA (CEMBA) – Warsaw School of Economics (98,97)
3. Executive MBA – Kozminski Academy (86,40)
4. Executive MBA – School of Business, Warsaw University of Technology (81,44)
5. International MBA - School of Business, Warsaw University of Technology Warszawskiej (81,31)
6. MBA Poznan-Atlanta – Poznan University of Economics (80,30)
7. Kozminski MBA z semestrem specjalistycznym – Kozminski Academy (75,87)
8. International MBA – Cracow School of Business, Cracow University of Economics (75,80)
9.= Executive MBA Marketing and Management - Cracow School of Business, Cracow University of Economics (75,52)
9.= MBA Management for Central and Eastern Europe – European University Viadrina (75,52)
Ranking has been published by “Perspektywy” monthly. Full results are listed at www.perspektywy.org (in English) and at www.mba.perspektywy.pl (in Polish).