as listed in the Foundation’s bylaws:
- Support girls and women in STEM
- Initiate and support programmes promoting educational offer in Poland and abroad.
- Organize and support projects evaluating quality of teaching in schools and universities.
- Provide information on scholarships and how can they be established and funded.
- Helping talented youth.
- Support creative initiatives in the field of education.
- Support programmes promoting education and science.
- Helping to make educational system in Poland more democratic.
- Cooperate with other foundations and associationsin the field of education.
The „Perspektywy” Foundation works very closely with the Conference of Rectors of Academic Schools in Poland (CRASP ) and the Conference of Rectors of Non-University Higher Schools in Poland (KRZaSP ). It also co-operates with the Polish Socrates Foundation, and Polish Chapter of the Fulbright Foundation.
Foundation is a member of IIE.